    plz send me..if any have..
    my mail id:

    , Feb 8, 2007

  2. Shannon Guest

    On Feb 8, 6:23 am, wrote:
    > dear frnds
    > iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
    > based svd processor"
    > plz send me..if any have..
    > my mail id:

    Wait.... I didn't realize we could just ask for the code we need!
    Hold on a second - I've got to find my list.... hahahahaha

    But seriously Mr. Gupta, I think perhaps you need to be reasonable
    about the amount of work you might be asking for. These are busy
    people who are giving their time FREELY to help us boneheads. I'm
    personally keeping a short list of people who gave excellent replies
    to my questions so that next time I am in over my head I can PAY them
    as consultants. It's the only way I can see to literally pay them
    back for their free help.

    Shannon

    Shannon, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Neo Guest

    On Feb 8, 7:23 pm, wrote:
    > dear frnds
    > iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
    > based svd processor"
    > plz send me..if any have..
    > my mail id:

    Mr Gupta,
    If you will be good enough to send me a check for $2500, I will be
    more than willing to send you the code complete with systhesis
    numbers.

    Neo, Feb 9, 2007
  4. mysticlol Guest

    On Feb 8, 7:23 pm, wrote:
    > dear frnds
    > iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
    > based svd processor"
    > plz send me..if any have..
    > my mail id:

    Please for god sake - dont drag India's name!!!
    Indian programmers are known for their logic & hard work...
    If u would have put little time in google - rather than typing the
    mail - u would have got block diagram of it by now.

    mysticlol, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Ved Guest

    On Feb 8, 7:23 pm, wrote:
    > dear frnds
    > iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
    > based svd processor"
    > plz send me..if any have..
    > my mail id:

    India !!!!
    India naam kharab mat kar mere bhai aur jara mehanat kar

    Ved, Feb 14, 2007