urgently needed

dsp.comm

dear frnds
iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
based svd processor"
plz send me..if any have..
my mail id: (e-mail address removed)

Shannon

dear frnds
iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
based svd processor"
plz send me..if any have..
my mail id: (e-mail address removed)

Wait.... I didn't realize we could just ask for the code we need!
Hold on a second - I've got to find my list.... hahahahaha

But seriously Mr. Gupta, I think perhaps you need to be reasonable
about the amount of work you might be asking for. These are busy
people who are giving their time FREELY to help us boneheads. I'm
personally keeping a short list of people who gave excellent replies
to my questions so that next time I am in over my head I can PAY them
as consultants. It's the only way I can see to literally pay them
back for their free help.

Shannon

Neo

dear frnds
iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
based svd processor"
plz send me..if any have..
my mail id: (e-mail address removed)

Mr Gupta,
If you will be good enough to send me a check for $2500, I will be
more than willing to send you the code complete with systhesis
numbers.

mysticlol

dear frnds
iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
based svd processor"
plz send me..if any have..
my mail id: (e-mail address removed)

Please for god sake - dont drag India's name!!!
Indian programmers are known for their logic & hard work...
If u would have put little time in google - rather than typing the
mail - u would have got block diagram of it by now.

Ved

dear frnds
iam praveen gupta from india..i need the vhdl code for the "cordic
based svd processor"
plz send me..if any have..
my mail id: (e-mail address removed)

India !!!!
India naam kharab mat kar mere bhai aur jara mehanat kar