URL lenght limit in the GET method exceeded

Marcin Zmyslowski

Hello!

I have exceeded the length of the URL limit. I have a form where I send
data using GET method. Now I have to change method of posting data into
POST method. But please tell me how to get data after passing them,
because when I call
request.querystring("field1")
it doesn`t work in the post method.

Please help, I will be grateful for help
Marcin from Poland

Dave Anderson

Marcin said:
I have exceeded the length of the URL limit. I have a form where I
send data using GET method. Now I have to change method of posting
data into POST method. But please tell me how to get data after
passing them, because when I call
request.querystring("field1")
it doesn`t work in the post method.

Compare:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/html/ef3a75f3-aaff-4f0e-b52f-3206c0886476.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/html/3c778166-4a3c-4eda-b7cd-bb8557fe2de0.asp

--
Dave Anderson

Jake

Marcin Zmyslowski said:
Hello!

I have exceeded the length of the URL limit. I have a form where I send
data using GET method. Now I have to change method of posting data into
POST method. But please tell me how to get data after passing them,
because when I call
request.querystring("field1")
it doesn`t work in the post method.

Please help, I will be grateful for help
Marcin from Poland

Use request.form("field1")