    Cheers

    Marc

    , Feb 15, 2007

    Does anybody know if this can be done? Or know of an alternative??

    On Feb 15, 1:44 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to have a clickable link to an external site within a
    > MM_setTextOfLayer function?
    >
    > Here is an example of my code:

    > web_r2_c14_f2.gif',1),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga');"
    > onMouseDown="MM_swapImage('work_main','','images/web_work/
    > davarga.jpg'),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga Pressure
    > Cleaning
    > approached red studio to design a basic website that would provide
    > the
    > online presence required to complement their advertising in other
    > media. View their site');">
    >
    > At the very end of the code I would like 'View their site' to be
    > clickable. Can this be done?
    >
    > Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Marc

    , Feb 20, 2007

  3. Steve Pugh Guest

    wrote:
    >On Feb 15, 1:44 pm, wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is it possible to have a clickable link to an external site within a
    >> MM_setTextOfLayer function?
    >>
    >> Here is an example of my code:

    >> web_r2_c14_f2.gif',1),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga');"
    >> onMouseDown="MM_swapImage('work_main','','images/web_work/
    >> davarga.jpg'),MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','','Davarga Pressure
    >> Cleaning
    >> approached red studio to design a basic website that would provide
    >> the
    >> online presence required to complement their advertising in other
    >> media. View their site');">
    >>
    >> At the very end of the code I would like 'View their site' to be
    >> clickable. Can this be done?

    >Does anybody know if this can be done? Or know of an alternative??

    As MM_setTextOfLayer is a JavaScript function we would need to see the
    JavaScript source to advise how to modify it to allow HTML rather than
    plain text content. However, as the MM stands for Macromedia it's
    likely that this is one of the prepackaged functions in Dreamweaver,
    so you may get better luck asking in one of the Adobe/Macromedia
    forums.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Feb 20, 2007