URL Manipulation

Cor Ligthert [MVP]

Aaron,

What you are showing are to different things

This shows a page that uses Get to get client side information. (What could
in ASP already be avoided by using a Post).
This uses a website inside a folder of breaking-news

However, the Get and the Post can in ASPX completly be avoided by using
server controls, which have the Post build in. (I hope I don't mix up Post
and Get I don't use it already a for a while now).

I hope this helps,

Cor

Guest

Hi Aron,

I think you are talking about URL rewriting. Do a search on MSN Search or
Google for "ASP.NET URL Rewriting" and you'll find lots of resources
explaining what you are trying to achieve.

Brian Delahunty
Ireland

http://briandela.com/blog