    this would be a nicer way.

    Any tips anyone? Thanx.

    Jeroen

    JStemerdink, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Hi

    My tip is :) =>

    populate a hidden variable with css file name. and set
    stylesheet for the page using javascript funcation which
    takes css filename from hiddenvariable.

    HTH
    Ravikanth[MVP]

    to the style sheet
    >by browsing to it. I can type the path manually into the

    properties, but

    Ravikanth[MVP], Sep 16, 2003

  3. JStemerdink

    JStemerdink Guest

    Hi,

    That's not exactly what I want. I want to drag my control onto an aspx, and
    browse to the stylesheet i want to use.

    Best,
    Jeroen

    JStemerdink, Sep 16, 2003