URL Rewriting using RegExp

Guest

Hi,
We are using URL rewriting to display user friendly URL in the address bar
for the pages requested. For this, physical pages are mapped to the logical
urls by regexp in HTTPModules. But the problem is with the hyperlinks where
user can hover and should also see the logical (rewritten) urls instead of
physical urls. Now the question is should developers put in logical urls in
hyperlinks NavigateUrl property? What if the RegExp for generating logical
URL changes?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.