    up an article ID in my database and rewrite back to the article.aspx page
    based on the ID it finds for the given level...

    any help would really help thanks!
    Smokey Grindel, Sep 29, 2006

  2. You could take a look at using this component:
    http://www.urlrewriting.net/en/Default.aspx

    Or even build your own ASP.NET HTTP module, there's plenty of examples
    around.

    Chris Fulstow, Sep 29, 2006

  3. everytime I try something like this with the file based web server in .NET
    2.0 it never works... always gives back "resource not fond" even with their
    example projects.... when you go to the "virtual" url... guess this is why
    I'm having so much trouble

    Smokey Grindle, Sep 29, 2006
  4. I post something similar
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroup...pnet&mid=a045dd9f-73cf-40d4-922c-4b765707210f
    and I got a good advice from Laurent and the component that Chris recommended
    worked well: but wite your own http module, it works for me. Maybe you can
    find someting useful related with your problem here:
    http://scottonwriting.net/sowblog/posts/943.aspx

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWQ=?=, Sep 29, 2006