URL With a Space

Wayne Wengert

In an ASP Page is there a way to have a link that calls another page whose
name includes a space? For example, I'd like to be able to call "My
Page.asp" by building a href type link the user can click on.

The equivalent of:

I've tried URLEncode but that didn't work.

Martin CLAVREUIL

if the only pb you have is the space char you can use this function

url="Ma Page.asp"
Turl=lcase(replace(url," ","%20"))

dlbjr

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

Ray at home

Why didn't URLEncode work? You can always manually urlencode if you want.

My%20Page.asp

Ray at home

Wayne Wengert

Thanks all.

URLEncode did not work but HTMLEncode did work. I am trying to find some
reference material to explain the difference.

Wayne

Mark Schupp

Now that you know how to make it work with a space, do yourself a big favor
and rename the file to "my_page.asp" or "mypage.asp".

--
Mark Schupp