    --
    ------------------------------------
    Wayne Wengert
    Wayne Wengert, Sep 18, 2003

  2. if the only pb you have is the space char you can use this function

    url="Ma Page.asp"
    Turl=lcase(replace(url," ","%20"))

    Martin CLAVREUIL, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Wayne  Wengert

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    replace the space with %20
    or better yet Server.URLEncode() the url :}

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 18, 2003
  4. Wayne  Wengert

    dlbjr Guest

    -dlbjr

    Discerning resolutions for the alms
    dlbjr, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Wayne  Wengert

    Ray at home Guest

    Why didn't URLEncode work? You can always manually urlencode if you want.

    My%20Page.asp

    Ray at home

    Ray at home, Sep 18, 2003
  6. Thanks all.

    URLEncode did not work but HTMLEncode did work. I am trying to find some
    reference material to explain the difference.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wengert, Sep 18, 2003
  7. Wayne  Wengert

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Now that you know how to make it work with a space, do yourself a big favor
    and rename the file to "my_page.asp" or "mypage.asp".

    --
    Mark Schupp
    --

    http://www.ielearning.com