UrlEditor for just a path, not a file?

WALDO

I figured out how to use a System.Web.UI.Design.UrlEditor to produce a
dialog from either a winform or directly from the property grid
already.

My question is is there a base class or service in which I can produce
nearly the same dialog, but select a path, rather than select a file?
I want to use it to generate a path where images/scripts are stored
and let the control append the file names to that path, then resolve
them at runtime.

WALDO

Thanks, Victor.

As I understand that class, it's only going to get me local machine
files. Not excatly what I'm looking for (unless there's something I'm
missing).

I decided to bulid my own UrlPathEditor. I can figure out how to get the
folder structure from the current project. What I would like to be able
to do now is query the webserver for its actual folder structure. Is
that something that's possible?

For the most part, if the web path you're looking to select is within
the project, it works great. But I want to be able to use it to select
paths like '/aspnet_client'. Since that's not in the project, I want to
be able to query the structure of the webserver. Is that possible? Are
there security concerns? Is there a service I can use that already takes
care of that?