US-Florida-Boca raton - - Java Software Engineer - SWT - Eclipse Plug-in Developer

S3 South Florida

Yes that's right, there is a pervasive computing team down here
looking for contributors to join their commercial project on a 12 mth
contract basis.
International Software developing company is in immediate need of a
Java Developer with specific experience in Eclipse, Plug-in
Development under WebSphere Studio. We are keen to hear from Software
Engineers with core skills in Eclipse and SWT plug in development.
Familiarity with Voice XML, SSML, CCXL or GRML markups would also be a
plus. Those Software Engineers with Java and experience developing
other third party voice recognition toolsets would also be considered
including those with skills in Audium 2, Fluency VoiceRunner, Voice
Objects Builder, Nuance V-Builder, or the Microsoft Speech SDK.