US-MS, Tupelo PIC Contract Programmer

Greenlight Technical Consulting

My name is Laird Goolsby with Greenlight Technical Consulting. We are
a national consulting company that specializes in placing senior level
hardware and software engineers.

Here at Greenlight we pride ourselves with streamlining our processes
and proactively recruiting. By taking care of all the front end work,
we can have a quick turn around for when positions become available in
your area of interest.

If this is of interest to you, please send me an updated resume in
word format. I look forward to hearing from you and getting a chance
to work with you!

Here is a copy of the description for your review:

Position Description:

Required Knowledge/Skills

Proficiency in assembly language programming (low level code)
Ability to work with Microchip PIC16F72 and PIC16F874A
microprocessors
Analog and digital circuit design
Understand I/O characteristics in product-level applications
(dishwashers)
Work with lab technicians and engineers to trouble-shoot product-level
problems based on laboratory test results
Analyze parasitic electrical noise and the disruption of serial
communications
Ability to critique PCB designs

Desired Knowledge/Skills

Reliability/lab testing
I2C communication knowledge
Extensive experience with Microchip and Motorola microprocessors
Evaluate existing circuit designs and characterize most-likely
failures
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Willingness and ability to work on-site until project completion
Ability to recommend specific data acquisition methods to identify the
root cause of functional problems

Also, if your not looking at this time, but may know someone that is,
please feel free to pass my contact information on.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Laird

Laird B. Goolsby