US - TX -- WebMethods Analyst

godwin

hi,
I am looking for Webmethods Architect. if suitable kindly mail your
resume. mail me your employer details as well.

REQUIREMENT:

23194 Web Methods Architect (Dallas TX)

MAX RATE is $48.00
DURATION: 4/18/05 - 12/31/05

Provide architecture guidance and support at a program level to project
managers. This support will include oversight for application and
infrastructure projects including the areas of requirements analysis,
solution design, construction, testing, and implementation

5+ years Web Methods Subject Matter Expert

Thanks & Regards,
Godwin Ebenezer
Simplex Info Systems, Inc.
Ph.No: 561-273-1131