usage of listview control in asp.net

sravanthi_v

is it possible to use listview control in asp.net.
if so hot to use it i want som eexample code

Mona

Hi Sravanthi,

The ListView control cannot be used in the ASP.Net. ListView is a windows
form control. Here, I would request you to use the DataList control or
create your own control.

Hope this clarifies the issue.

Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]

sravanthi said:
is it possible to use listview control in asp.net.
if so hot to use it i want som eexample code

Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &
ASP.NET resources...