USB APPLICATION

dcgirish16

Hi,

I want to read/write a file to a usb device like memory stick using
VC++. for this i found an api

"USB_TRANSFER SetDescriptor"

but not able to find the header files and the function definition in
VC98

so could any one suggest me is this the right API to start and USB
application and where can i find these files...

Thanx in adv
Girish

Neelesh Bodas

Hi,

I want to read/write a file to a usb device like memory stick using
VC++. for this i found an api

"USB_TRANSFER SetDescriptor"

but not able to find the header files and the function definition in
VC98

so could any one suggest me is this the right API to start

May be, or may be not, but this is not the right group to start.
[Off topic]