    using Spartan 2E and wish to talk to external device through USB.

    Regards,
    kpk

    KPK, Sep 29, 2004

  2. KPK

    ALuPin Guest

    "KPK" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Aanyone have source code example for USB host to implement in FPGA? I am
    > using Spartan 2E and wish to talk to external device through USB.
    >

    > Regards,
    > kpk

    Hi,

    first of all you should try to get into the world of USB.
    A good step would be to start with www.usb.org
    There you can find the USB specification and there is a developers
    newsgroup where questions can be answered.

    Maybe someone there has an idea where to find a Host description.

    Rgds

    ALuPin, Sep 29, 2004

  3. KPK

    ralf Guest

    "KPK" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Aanyone have source code example for USB host to implement in FPGA? I am
    > using Spartan 2E and wish to talk to external device through USB.
    >

    > Regards,
    > kpk

    It is available, but not for free.
    Spartan2 may be tight for that.