Use Active Directory Group in a dropdown form control

toomanymessi

Hi,

I am a newbe in ASP prog, and I am a little "bothered" about a script
that I need.

I would like to list IN our Active directory all group that begin named
and start with "GRP-" to put in a dopsown list for a form.

Somebody can help me ?

Maybe for the begging, the code to only list group in AD to display in
a webpage can be nice.

Thanks

toomanymessi

Thanks for you help,

but the code work under asp ?

I try to put like that

<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<%
Dim Computer
Dim Group

Set Computer = GetObject("WinNT://" & "machinename")
Computer.Filter = Array("Group")
For Each Group in Computer
Response.Write Group.Name
Next
%>

Without any success.

The code work fine under VB in command environnment...but what about
ASP ?

THX

dNagel

The only thin I can think of is that your environment is not set up properly ...
It's got to be a permissions issue, either in the form of the user you're using
does not have high enougn domain access rights, or there may be some other
domain level settings that prevent you from accessing this information.

Go over to msdn.microsoft.com and search for ADSI or ADAM.

D.

toomanymessi

I launch it on with the domain admin on the DC (test env).

I try to remove the anonymous access to the folder where is the test
file but without any success...

I would search around a security issue....