Use ActiveX Control in WebForm

Wasi Rehman

Hello friends,

I am facing some problem about ActiveX Control (Build in VB 6.0) , when i
add activeX control in WinForm its work fine I can access its attribute and
method but when i add the same control in WebForm i can't access its methos
and attriutes although control display fine in web page but i can't control
on it

Is there any way to access the ActiveX's interface (methods and attributes)
in WebForm??

Regards
Wasi Rehman

Norman Yuan

By saying "access its methods and attributes", if you mean to access them
just as you do with web server controls, then you can't. They are client ent
components (similar to java applet), just as they are in Win form apps. You
access them in client end javascript or VBscript. I'd avoid to use them if I
can, unless the web app is in intranet where you have full control.