Use Anchors in ASP page

John Beschler

I'm developing a framset with links in the top frame that
I want to use to position the page in the bottom frame to
a certain anchor. Problem is the page in the bottom frame
is an ASP page.

Any help?

Thanks,
John

<!-- frameset -->
</head>
<frameset rows="120,*" cols="*">
<frame src="AffilManageTop.htm" name="AdminHdr" noresize>
<frame src="AOEManageFrame.asp" name="AdminTbls">
</frameset>
<noframes>
</noframes>

<!-- top frame -->

Table 1</a>
Table 2</a>
Table 3</a>

<!-- bottom frame -->

<A name="table1">

<A name="table2">

<A name="table3">

Jon Mundsack

Have you tried...

<!-- top frame -->

John Beschler

Yep. At least I think that's what my code does now.
However, it does nothing when I click on the link. If the
bottom frame is HTM it works fine, just not with ASP.

Thanks,
John