Use aspx.vb Code to Javascript Code

laxmilal Menaria via DotNetMonster.com

Hello Every one,

Can anybody please tell me how can I use values coming in my
somepage.aspx.vb into somepage.aspx's Java Script's Code?

What I need is that I am doing some page progress calculations in my
webform's .vb code but i have to display those values on

the .aspx of that same page.

is there is any way to do that ?

Please let me know if there is any alternative of doing that?

Thanks

Sambathraj

Hi,
This can be done using ASP way. Declare public property in your class which
exposes the required data. In Aspx page you can write like
var myData = <%= dblProgressVal %>;
Regards
Sambathraj

laxmilal Menaria via DotNetMonster.com

Hi,

I Use your Sample But Problem that <% ... %> is not running in <script>
....</script> .

My Problem is :

I am getting Some Values on Page Render Event of aspx.vb page, but i have
displayed these values in javascript code of that same page, i have use
javascript code for xmlhttprequest, so every time render the page see value
on javascript

Thanks