    background / ... as defined by css, and let me know which one they
    want.

    anyone have an example of this?
    Treetop, Jan 29, 2004

  2. On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:45:32 -0600, Treetop <> wrote:

    > When creating a new site, I will usually have to go through several
    > postings with customers to verify the correct color for links,
    > background, ....
    >
    > I would love to be able to add a simple script to the home page, that
    > allows customers to click a link to change the menu color / link
    > background / ... as defined by css, and let me know which one they
    > want.
    >
    > anyone have an example of this?

    If your clients use a decent browser (that is, not IE), you can simply
    specify several alternative stylesheets that can be selected from menus in
    the browser itself.

    http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/styles.html#h-14.3

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter
    Michael Winter, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Treetop

    Vladdy Guest

    Treetop wrote:

    > When creating a new site, I will usually have to go through several
    > postings with customers to verify the correct color for links,
    > background, .....
    >
    > I would love to be able to add a simple script to the home page, that
    > allows customers to click a link to change the menu color / link
    > background / ... as defined by css, and let me know which one they
    > want.
    >
    > anyone have an example of this?

    See the customization wiget on my site.
    Requires Gecko or IE6.0