Use Mappoint ASP.NET whithout mappoint webservice

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by degrem_m, Oct 14, 2005.

  1. degrem_m

    degrem_m Guest

    I've been trying to build a .NET application that references the
    MapPoint .
    I've succeeded to implement and run a .NET Windows application

    MapPoint.Application app = new MapPoint.ApplicationClass();

    This works just fine, but when I try the same in a ASP.NET web
    application
    or service

    I get a runtime exception: "Access is denied"

    In IIS, I actived "Integrated Windows Authentication" in Directory
    Security and Execute Permession : Scripts and Executable. But it's same
    message.

    Does anyone have any idea why this is the case?

    thanks in advance,

    Michel

    --
    degrem_m