use module cycle

david

Hi all,

If i have a cycle of module use, for example if module a uses module
b, and module b uses module a (it could be also more complex cycles).
Is it bad for performance without mod_perl ?

If yes, is there a way (module) to identify these cycles.

Best regards,
David

david

Quoth david <[email protected]>:

Err... no. What made you think it might be?

Ben

Thank you.

I thought because when i ran nytprof on the program and removed a
cycle, the runtime was about 100 ms less in the begin function, but
maybe it was noise of the run times (after all i did not run it 100
times and saw the statistics).