Use of ArrayList as a param to a function

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Mark A. Deal, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. Mark A. Deal

    Mark A. Deal Guest

    I'm having a tough time understanding this and hope that somebody can point
    me in the right direction.

    I am developing a web service and providing an interface such as:

    Public Function AcceptRequest(byVal MyParties as Parties)

    Parties needs to be defined as a collection of PartyRecords

    PartyRecords is defined as such:

    Public Class PartyRecord
    Private FLast as String
    Private FFirst as String
    Public Property Last as String
    Get
    Return FLast
    Set (byVal Value as String)
    FLast = String
    End Set
    End Property

    Public Property First as String
    Get
    Return FFirst
    Set (byVal Value as String)
    FFirst = String
    End Set
    End Property

    My question is: How do I define Parties as a collection of PartyRecords?

    I know that this is simple, but I cannot figure it out!

    TIA

    --
    Mark A. Deal
    Document & Data Solutions, LLC