Use of Data repeater

Comfort

Is there any one who can give me link that will help me to study the use of
Data repeater?

Robert Koritnik

MSDN should be just fine. Check for Repeater class > about. What would you
like to know?

I can give you some pluses and some minuses as well:
+ doesn't render to any HTML per se
+ very simple to use
+ very configurable and used in very various ways, while it doesn't have any
HTML of it's own
- doesn't have any editing/selected template
- doesn't have paging per se

I tend to use it very often, while DataGrid on the other hand I don't know
if I ever used it ever. I don't like limitations. And Datagrid is not a very
good control when we consider user experience. Especialy if developers use
it for editing data...