    I would like some code examples or good help to learn about JSplitPane
    component, please.

    Thanks :)
    Eitan M, Aug 13, 2007

  2. Eitan M

    Guest

    On 13 août, 20:52, "Eitan M" <nospam@nospam_please.com> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like some code examples or good help to learn about JSplitPane
    > component, please.
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Hello.

    First, this is the official doc' :
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/splitpane.html
    You can read this source too :
    http://www.particle.kth.se/~lindsey/JavaCourse/Book/Part1/Supplements/Chapter11/rescaleConvert.html
    In this program they use a JSplitPane.

    If you don't succes to use JSplitPane, continue to post on Usenet, or
    email me (or somebody else who code in Java).

    Regards,
    Thomas

    (Sorry for my really bad English, I'm French)
    , Aug 14, 2007

  3. Eitan M wrote:
    >I would like some code examples or good help to learn about JSplitPane
    >component, please.

    Beyond what that nice person said..

    This is not a f*cking help desk. Please put a little more
    effort into searching for the information in your favorite
    search engine or archive of the group before asking
    people to 'spoon feed' information to you that is easily
    available in the JavaDocs and/or Java tutorial. RTFM.

    (No apologies for my language, this is usenet, and
    (..shrugs) I'm Australian)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 14, 2007
  4. Eitan M

    Eitan M Guest

    Thanks.

    Also, I want that :
    If splitpane split between right-side-component, and left-side-component.

    I want that both side of components be the same size, by default, at first
    time.
    How can I do that ?

    Thanks :)
    Eitan M, Aug 14, 2007
  5. Eitan M

    Eitan M Guest

    .... setDividerLocation doesn't realy work on percentange of the JSplitPane
    (it is absolute number).
    Thanks :)
    Eitan M, Aug 14, 2007
  6. Eitan M

    Guest

    On 14 août, 14:23, "Eitan M" <nospam@nospam_please.com> wrote:
    > ... setDividerLocation doesn't realy work on percentange of the JSplitPane
    > (it is absolute number).
    > Thanks :)

    Maybe try to set the same size on the two componants.
    , Aug 15, 2007