    concerns in using the Windows.Forms library in an ASP.NET website?
    Will using it impact my scalability? All thoughts are welcomed, thank
    you.

    justin, Oct 17, 2007

  2. If you use a windows forms - based library on your server, and it opens forms
    that require user interaction, there isn't going to be anyone logged in to
    see them, click buttons, etc.
    Do you see the problem here?
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Oct 17, 2007

  3. Just referencing the library won't have any performance impact. It depends
    on what is done with the library. Some of the functions in there have
    single threaded designs that make assumptions that may be inefficient in a
    web context.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Oct 17, 2007