    this? Any code examples I can look at out there?

    Thanks.

    A.

    perlnewbie, Sep 20, 2005

  2. "perlnewbie" <> wrote in news:1127246220.086040.187970
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to read all email addresses for the employees of our
    > organizion from our MS Exchange server and use them in a perl script. I
    > am not sure how to approach this problem. I've been researching CDO and
    > Win32::OLE but can't quite figure out how to access the Exchange list
    > of email addresses. Can anyone point me in the right direction for
    > this? Any code examples I can look at out there?

    I don't know the first thing about communicating with an Exchange server,
    but maybe this will help:

    http://search.cpan.org/~smanross/Win32-Exchange_v0.046a/

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Sep 21, 2005

  3. perlnewbie

    Damian James Guest

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:45:34 GMT, A. Sinan Unur said:
    > "perlnewbie" <> wrote in news:1127246220.086040.187970
    > @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >> I would like to read all email addresses for the employees of our
    >> organizion from our MS Exchange server and use them in a perl script. I
    >> am not sure how to approach this problem. I've been researching CDO and
    >> Win32::OLE but can't quite figure out how to access the Exchange list
    >> of email addresses. Can anyone point me in the right direction for
    >> this? Any code examples I can look at out there?

    > I don't know the first thing about communicating with an Exchange server,
    > but maybe this will help:
    >
    > http://search.cpan.org/~smanross/Win32-Exchange_v0.046a/

    If the information in Exchange is actually derived from an
    Active Directory of which the Exchange server is a member,
    then Net::LDAP may be useful. Again, I wouldn't know where
    to begin with Exchange, but LDAP is realtively easy.

    --Damian

    Damian James, Sep 21, 2005
  4. perlnewbie

    perlnewbie Guest

    Not quite what I'm looking for but thanks anyway.

    perlnewbie, Sep 21, 2005