Use process class to run batch file in web server

Guest

I use the following code to run a batch file on the server side but it not working. The code is working fine on a c# window console program. Can anyone help me?

Process myProcess = new Process()
myProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\mapDrv.bat"
myProcess.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true
myProcess.Start();

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

It's very unlikely that the ASPNET worker progress has execute permissions
on that batch file. Are you impersonating the caller?

--
Thanks,

Eric Lawrence
Program Manager
Assistance and Worldwide Services

Z0gS said:
I use the following code to run a batch file on the server side but it not
working. The code is working fine on a c# window console program. Can anyone
help me?

Guest

Yes I do impersonate an admin account. It can run a exe file but no batch fil

----- Eric Lawrence [MSFT] wrote: ----

It's very unlikely that the ASPNET worker progress has execute permission
on that batch file. Are you impersonating the caller

--
Thanks

Eric Lawrenc
Program Manage

Z0gS said:
I use the following code to run a batch file on the server side but it no
working. The code is working fine on a c# window console program. Can anyon
help me

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

Perhaps try running @"cmd /k C:\batch.bat" instead of just the batch file
alone?

Z0gS said:
I use the following code to run a batch file on the server side but
it not
working. The code is working fine on a c# window console program. Can anyone
help me?
myProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\mapDrv.bat";
myProcess.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true;
myProcess.Start();

Guest

I got an error, cannot find specific file