Use Python to solve equations?

Kelie

Hello group,

Is there any packages in Python that will help me solve functions
similar to this:

x = a*(1+bx)**2.5-c where a, b, c is known and the task to solve x?

Thank you,

Kelie

James Mills

Hi Kelie,

Check out sympy it is capable of doing things like this.

cheers
James

Uwe Schmitt

Hello group,

Is there any packages in Python that will help me solve functions
similar to this:

x = a*(1+bx)**2.5-c where a, b, c is known and the task to solve x?

Thank you,

Kelie

look at www.sagemath.com . it is great.

greetings, uwe