Use Web Service without WebMethod call

j_ruez

I have a Web Service named - myservice.asmx

In it I have WebMethod called MyMethod.

Is there some way that a user of my service can invoke this WebMethod
by just calling my web service like this:

http://mylocation/myservice.asmx

without having to do this

http://mylocation/myservice.asmx/MyMethod

How would I direct them to this method. I read the following on msdn -
"only WebMethod methods can be remotely accessible as XML Web
services." From this, I understand that their must be a WebMethod, but
if there is only one, can I make it automatically used when a call is
made to the web service. Or can I set a default method to be used?

thanks,

--jarrod