useage of Fill?

Child

I am confused about this code:

Line 1 Dbcommand = new oledbdataadapter ("select * from employees order by
lastname, firstname", DBConn)

Line 2: dbcommand.fill(dspagedata, "employees")

In line 2 is "employees" the name of the array that we are creating in the dspagedata
dataset variable?
--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.
They are YOUR rules.
YOU burn in hell.

Child

Craig Deelsnyder said:
It's the name of the DataTable in the DataSet dspagedata that is to be
populated by that query.

Thank you Craig.

Can a dataset have more than one datatable?