    Eswar Saladi
    email :
    , Aug 13, 2007

  2. John_H Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Where can one get used Stratix II FPGA's.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eswar Saladi
    > email :

    There's not a huge market for used FPGAs but they sometimes show up on
    eBay (www.ebay.com). Currently there's a lot of 5 new Stratix-I
    devices, no used Stratix, no Stratix-II.
    John_H, Aug 13, 2007

  3. writes:

    > Where can one get used Stratix II FPGA's.

    I've seen some other used FPGA's on ebay, but you have to play with
    your toaster oven to reball the parts. I've never done it and it looks
    rather difficult.

    Petter

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.