Useful function perhaps...

Els

Geoff said:
Sorry, no.

Correct, but not for the reason you just described. Edwin is referring
to a large company, which is called "It's". Yes Edwin, with an
apostrophe ;-)
Proof: http://www.its-x-tra.nl/images/it's_Logo.jpg
'Its' doesn't have an apostrophe when used as a pronoun,
only when used as a contraction of 'it is'.

It's a large company.
The company and its customers.

But It's is a large company too, not sure about the size of its
customers though ;-)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:
No. I went from a warm area to a cold then a warm area agian.

So stay out of the refrigerator.

Edwin van der Vaart

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

It's what it's, but a "cooler" is a cell of a different kind.
What kind is it?
2.70m x 10m x 15m?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:
What kind is it?
2.70m x 10m x 15m?

No. (What kinda cell is 10m x 15m?) I meant a *prison* cell or jail.

Edwin van der Vaart

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

No. (What kinda cell is 10m x 15m?) I meant a *prison* cell or jail.
A 10 meters width and 15 meters deep cool cell.