Useful multithreaded tool for Java

lolo

All,

I am happy to announce that MulticoreSDK v2.3.3 is released in
alphaworks.

MulticoreSDK toolkit includes various valuable features, such as data
race detection, deadlock detection, unit test framework for parallel
programs, lock profiling tool, etc. These tools are provably useful to
test, debug and analyze applications targeted for multicore hardware
systems.

Release Highlight:
-- Unified Java lock contention profiler, capable of handling j.u.c
lock and Java lock monitor.
-- Unified installation package for all command-line tools.
-- All command-line tools support Windows/x86_32, Linux/x86_32, Linux/
x86_64, AIX/PPC_64 platforms.

Any comment or feedback is warmly welcome. Thanks!

Regards,
Daniel