    as a forums package, but i don't think that is going to help...

    Thanks,

    ....B.M.

    Mac, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Mac

    Anze Guest

    > I just want to know if there is a way to add access to a couple of
    > usenet newsgroups into a website without major programming skills?

    There are some packages out there that allow just that. Search Google for
    "NNTP HTTP gateway" or "NNTP website" or something like that. I used
    Newsportal some time ago - it might be still alive.

    Good luck!

    Anze

    Anze, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Leif K-Brooks, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Mac

    Mac Guest

    On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 Mac <> wrote:
    >I just want to know if there is a way to add access to a couple of
    >usenet newsgroups into a website without major programming skills?
    >
    >I have 2 usenet newsgroup readers for personal use, and I have phpBB
    >as a forums package, but i don't think that is going to help...
    >Thanks,

    You two who responded.. much thanks. I am going to look into your
    links/suggestions.

    ....B.M.

    Mac, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Mac

    Joker7 Guest

    "Mac" <> wrote in message
    : On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 Mac <> wrote:
    : >I just want to know if there is a way to add access to a couple of
    : >usenet newsgroups into a website without major programming skills?
    : >
    : >I have 2 usenet newsgroup readers for personal use, and I have phpBB
    : >as a forums package, but i don't think that is going to help...
    : >Thanks,
    :
    :
    : You two who responded.. much thanks. I am going to look into your
    : links/suggestions.
    :
    : ...B.M.

    If you are still looking I can send you a PHP script that will do the job.

    Email me if you need it.

    Chris

    Joker7, Oct 18, 2005