user account manager

Christian Bachleitner

hello!

does anyone know if there exists a java program for accesing user accounts,
it should be able to change user permissions, create user and group
accounts, etc.
it should work with windows and linux.
thanks for your help.
sorry for my bad english

christian

Andrew Thompson

Hello Christian!
does anyone know if there exists a java
program for accesing user accounts, ...

I noticed you also posted this question on c.l.j.help..
<http://groups.google.com/groups?th=a3e92c70eebda9dd>

I am guessing you realized that c.l.j.programmer
was a better group on which to ask, and perhaps
that is the case, but could I ask that
in future, you..
a) mention in both the new and old threads,
that the post has been moved to a new group.
b) link to the old thread, from the new group.?

Both those things help avoid any duplication of
effort on the part of the people that might help.

[ And no, sorry, I know of no Win/Linux 'user
account management' software in Java. ]