    http://www.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups...t.framework.aspnet.security/2003-05/0264.html
    and I have done with sucess in Win2000, but in Win2003 doesn't work. Why?

    Sorry for my English...

    João Abreu, Oct 25, 2004

  2. João Abreu

    Paul Clement Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:43:02 -0700, "João Abreu" <João > wrote:

    ¤ I have a share in other computer and I want access to that sahre with my web
    ¤ application. For that I do:
    ¤ - Create a User ASPNET in my domain
    ¤ - Use that user in machine.config file.
    ¤ - Give permissions for that user to my share
    ¤
    ¤ Ok, This work with Windows 2000 Pro, so, I try to do this with Windows 2003,
    ¤ but doesn't work :(
    ¤ In Windows 2003 the user is allways Network Service. Why?
    ¤
    ¤ I see the page
    ¤ http://www.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups...t.framework.aspnet.security/2003-05/0264.html
    ¤ and I have done with sucess in Win2000, but in Win2003 doesn't work. Why?

    I'm not sure why you're trying to use an ASPNET domain account for IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003. Why not
    create an ID (or IDs) and use impersonation (with Basic or Integrated NT authentication) on your web
    servers. Provide the appropriate permissions for these IDs to access the share.

    Paul ~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

    Paul Clement, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Re: problem and i wana solution

    "Talaat Abdl Qader" <> wrote in message
    >i found my ASPNET user account is removed from the users and i can't access
    >some program , how i can create this user again in win 2000 server. please
    >give me the answare very fast .
    >
    > best regards
    >
    > From
    > http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=cr...in2000&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
    >
    > Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
    > http://www.developmentnow.com

    the best way is probably to reinstall ASP.net

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\

    aspnet_regiis.exe -u
    aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Hope it helps.

    Alexey Smirnov, May 16, 2007