User authentication for a website

sujay.tukai

I have an account in a website. Whenever i need to read my inbox from
that website. I have to login with my name and password.

I need a solution for this i.e.,
i need a perl program which

(1)uses the password and username to login
(2) read the inbox

the server has a https connection...and sorry to say no pop3 access is
there....
i tried lwp posting of username and password. it worked to a certain
extent. that is i got in.

but again for reading the inbox using the lwp get method i get this
message "Your session has expired, please login again!"

plz help me reg. the steps i should use????

Mumia W.

I have an account in a website. Whenever i need to read my inbox from
that website. I have to login with my name and password.

I need a solution for this i.e.,
i need a perl program which

(1)uses the password and username to login
(2) read the inbox
[...]

Someone may have already written a module for that. Search
CPAN for "webmail."

sujay.tukai

Mumia said:
I have an account in a website. Whenever i need to read my inbox from
that website. I have to login with my name and password.

I need a solution for this i.e.,
i need a perl program which

(1)uses the password and username to login
(2) read the inbox
[...]

Someone may have already written a module for that. Search
CPAN for "webmail."

ya i know about the webmail thing. But the site is not mail based but
is a forum. so there is no specific module for that...