    Thana Guest

    Hi ,

    I am creating a user login page using ASP.NET 2.0 in C# to authenticate users thru LDAP MS Active Directory. Can anyone provide a sample in C# code for the user authentication ?. Thanks !.

    Thana, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Joe Kaplan

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Why don't you use the ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider? That's what it is
    there for.

    Ideally, you wouldn't use LDAP auth at all and would use IIS/Windows auth,
    as LDAP auth is always a compromise, but you may not have a choice here.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Sep 29, 2006

  3. As Joe adviced..
    Go to IIS >Website or Virtual Directory>Disable Anonyumous Access and enable
    integrated Windows and add ur Active Directory and thats it
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 3, 2006