    runtime rather than design time)

    Thanks,
    Alan
    A.M, May 17, 2004

  2. A.M

    avnrao Guest

    you can use Cache.Add and configure the respective values.

    Av.

    avnrao, May 17, 2004

  3. A.M

    A.M Guest

    My question is about page cache and fragmented page caching. I don't think
    it has anything to do with Cache object!

    A.M, May 17, 2004
  4. Hi Allan,

    I'm viewing the thread and find there is another new thread on the same
    question in the queue which is titled as
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

    Subject:: Fragmented Cache

    I've posted a reply regarding on this problem. I'd appreciate if you have a
    look there. Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in
    that one, please feel free to followup there. Thanks.

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)