    TheSpongebob Guest

    I have a .aspx that contains 2 .ascx. I need the first .ascx to fire off an event that the second .ascx handles. Is this possible ? and could anyone point me to an example. I can't seem to get the .ascx handler declaration correct

    Thanx in advanc
    TheSpongebob, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Just a tips, haven't tested it though, You should be able to handle the
    first ascx event on your aspx page and then notify the second ascx via
    property or method to do the jobb.

    its not the best solutions but its kind of workaround hopefully to solve the
    problem.
    --
    Sarmad Aljazrawi
    B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP