    it did not have any impact on the problem.

    All permissions and security seem to be sufficient.

    What other steps can I take to resolve the problem.
    Norm, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Your post contains nowhere near the amount of information that would be
    necessary to expect reasonable help from readers. Please post some sample
    "short but complete" code that illustrates to the reader how to reconstruct
    your problem and provide some answers.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net