User Control inside a CreateUserWizard

Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a CreateUserWizard and am attempting to include a user control (an image uploader) in one of its ContentTemplates. While the user control works perfectly outside the CreateUserWizard, it fails without throwing an error (its buttons simply fail to fire their events) when it is inside.

Can anyone throw any light onto why this is happening?

Is it something to do with the user control being unable to access it's own form controls when it is in the CreateUserWizard ?

Last edited: