    is complaining about.

    Any suggestions?

    -Joe
    Joe, Dec 10, 2007

  2. Joe

    Larry Bud Guest

    Re: User control is GridView causing Object doesn't support thisproperty or method exception

    On Dec 9, 7:30 pm, "Joe" <> wrote:
    > I'm trying to use my UserControl as a TemplateField in a GridView but I'm
    > getting the exception:
    > "Object doesn't support this property or method exception".
    >
    > The user control has a flash player in it. I'm thinking this might be
    > causing the problem but I can't really debug it to find out exactly what it
    > is complaining about.

    A flash player is client side, not server side.

    Do you mean that you've put your user control IN a templatefield?
    Larry Bud, Dec 10, 2007

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Yes. I have my user control which has an object tag for the flash player.
    I'm using the user control in a template field:
    <ItemTemplate>
    <user:MyControl/>
    </ItemTemplate>

    Joe, Dec 10, 2007
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Well I sort of have it working now. I had a script to update the movie and
    it seems there may have been some type of a conflict.

    Joe, Dec 10, 2007