    If so, how do you do this?

    thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    bruce barker Guest

    there is nothing wrong with sharing source files. c/c++ has done this
    for years. its tried and true.

    the best approach is to use source control for sharing. create a shared
    folder for shared user controls. link the desired controls to the
    current project. if you want to share a new control, just link to the
    shared folder.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Oct 24, 2007

  3. in the original post what did the reply mean by:

    "build your controls as composite or rendered controls"

    how do you do something like this?

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 24, 2007