    Problem is when boss sees smartnavigation he likes but it causes lots
    of other bugs....why why!!!

    Microsoft fix it!!!

    magister, Oct 29, 2004

  2. magister

    Tod1d Guest

    Hi,

    I am not sure what the solution to your problem is, but here is a blog
    posting with a lot of comments that would make me think twice before
    using the smartnavigation feature:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/ksamaschke/archive/2003/04/27/6085.aspx

    You will notice that SmartNavigation does not play well with non-IE
    browsers.

    Tod Birdsall, MCP
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com

    Tod1d, Oct 29, 2004

  3. magister

    magister Guest

    The issue seems to be with my usercontrols because they contain
    Iframes, the aspx page called in the iframe does its OnInit twice. I
    suppose this has to do with the SmartNav Iframe need to execute twice
    once to call the server, and once to reload the main page with control
    changes...I have looked at the smartnav script and can find nothing
    obvious to stop this, although it must be there.

    magister, Nov 1, 2004