User Control Page_Load Twice AutoEventWireup="false" SmartNavigation="true"

magister

Does smartnavigation on parent page make user controls page_load
twice...

Any fixes for this!!!

Problem is when boss sees smartnavigation he likes but it causes lots
of other bugs....why why!!!

Microsoft fix it!!!

magister

The issue seems to be with my usercontrols because they contain
Iframes, the aspx page called in the iframe does its OnInit twice. I
suppose this has to do with the SmartNav Iframe need to execute twice
once to call the server, and once to reload the main page with control
changes...I have looked at the smartnav script and can find nothing
obvious to stop this, although it must be there.