    Thanks in Advance
    Regards,
    ss

    =?Utf-8?B?c3M=?=, Nov 15, 2005

  2. I assume what you are asking is when the user hits the ENTER key on their
    keyboard, the search is performed as if the user clicked the Search
    Button and you want it to perform the login when the cursor is currently
    in the username or password field.

    This page has the code to add to accomplish the task:

    http://weblogs.asp.net/jeff/archive/2005/07/26/420618.aspx

    cbDevelopment, Nov 17, 2005