USER CONTROL PROBLEM

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Savas Ates, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. Savas Ates

    Savas Ates Guest

    I have a user control codebehind Function

    Imports System.Web

    Function CreateXml(ByVal Sitename)

    Response.write ("aa")

    End Function

    IN an aspx codebehind application

    Dim EjoyaXml As New Functions

    EjoyaXml.Siteadi = "Ejoya"

    Call EjoyaXml.CreateXml(EjoyaXml.Siteadi)

    It returns

    Response.Write("aa") line
    I want to create a function page and i want to load it in some of my aspx
    codebehind applications which can include some http implemantations
    (Filesystemobject,response.redirect etc.)

    I got an error in spite of using
    Imports System.Web

    What can i do ?

    Savas Ates, Feb 25, 2006