    or general page design.

    Thanx,
    Mark
    Mark, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Mark

    Hermit Dave Guest

    if you want to just edit and upload html connect use this control
    www.freetextbox.com

    as for loading controls dynamically yes you certainly can. Create a new
    instance using new keyword
    and say you want to load it into a TableCell
    using
    MyControl objControl = new MyContro();
    myCell.Controls.Add(myControl);
    if you want some excellent loading and uploading usage download the starter
    kits from www.asp.net (portal or community)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > heres what I have:
    > a page broken up into several user controls. (nav, header, footer). I

    would
    > like to create another one called 'content' that would contain the

    content
    > of the requested web page.
    >
    > What I'm after is : can I create one 'content' control and vary the html

    (or
    > more precisely an aspx page) that is loaded into the user control as the
    > user requests any given page?
    >
    > Say a user requests 'info.aspx', can I load this page (or I guess code)

    into
    > the user control? If so, how?
    >
    > I am after the frame effect mainly for ease of update, so my staff can

    edit
    > and upload content (usally just html) withtout messing up my other

    controls

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004