User controls are invisible

Guest

Hi

I have installed IIS on Windows Xp Professional .I have created a simple Login Asp.net page.When I execute ,only the labels are visible,Textboxes,comboboxes,and buttons are invisible
Can anyone let me know where I am going wrong

Thanks

David Jessee

Its possible that ASP.NET is not registered correctly. Do a View>>Source
and see if its rendering html or if the "<asp:" tags are being sent to the
client